Very useful to avoid carrying two mobile phones
You have just bought a new dual sim phone and want to use it WhatsApp with both phone numbers? Too bad the app is designed to work with only one number. However, there are some methods, more or less complex, to get around this limitation e use two different numbers for WhatsApp on a dual sim Android phone. We offer you the simplest and most effective one, which does not require you to do the rooting of the smartphone and that works on all versions of Android (starting from 4).
It is simply a matter of using an app called Parallel Space-Multi Accounts, which allows you to manage multiple accounts on a single device.
Here's where you can buy your new smartphone at the best prices
The instructions are very simple:
1) Download the app parallel Space from the Google Play Store on your dual sim mobile phone
2) Open the app and start the initial setup
3) Enter the second phone number to use and create the account to which you will associate it
4) Press and hold your finger on the icon WhatsApp
5) Access the Settings
6) Select the + and add the second account
Now on your smartphone you will have two different independent WhatsApp accounts, each connected to one of the two SIMs.
An interesting aspect of the app is that it allows you to use multiple accounts with other apps as well, such as Instagram, Facebook, Telegram and others.